Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites.

There are so many things I have been loving this month! Here are my May favourites:

1 - Wake Me Up foundation by Rimmel
I love this product! It gives really good light overall coverage and does not give a cakey foundation look at all. I also find it stays on pretty well for most of the day. Very good for an every day foundation as it's fairly cheap! (approx. £8.99)

2 - Quick Fix Facials from Boots
This is a gel like mask that you apply to your face evenly and let it set for 10 minutes after which you peel it off. I have found this to be such a lifesaver as it really helps even skin tone and reduce blemishes as well as hydrate my skin. I have really sensitive skin but have not had any reactions to it at all which means that I shall definitely be buying it again! (approx. £4.99)

3 - Master Precise eyeliner by Maybelline
The tip on this eyeliner looks like a very small paintbrush meaning, like the name suggests, it is extremely precise and gives you a very good line above the lashes. Very reasonable price and comes out very easily and dark black. You only need to sweep across your eyelid once which helps with accuracy! (approx. £5.99)

4 - Lip Butter (Raspberry Rose) by Nivea
This is such a lovely lip salve, I use it literally all the time! It makes my lips really soft, smells really good and isn't sticky at all. (approx. £2.10)


5 - Elemis daily moisturiser
This is actually a sample I got free in a magazine that I discovered recently and decided to try as I am allergic to pretty much all moisturisers and have been looking for a new one for a very long time! Surprisingly I didn't experience a reaction to this moisturiser and have found it to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated. I will definitely be investing in a proper size of this moisturiser!


6 - I am recently loving hoop earrings! These are my favourites as I think they are so pretty and cute being so small.







7 - Tangle Teaser
I have dead straight hair and have always just used an ordinary hairbrush, however my Tangle Teaser has changed my life! I makes it so much easier to brush your hair when its wet or even slightly knotty and even with my hair I notice a difference in ease when brushing my hair. I now use it every day and barely ever use my normal hairbrush anymore. (approx. £10.99)


8 - I got this River Island purse after deciding that it was time to replace my purse I've had since I was about 14. It instantly caught my eye due to the beautiful pastel spring/summer colours and I couldn't resist purchasing it! (approx. £17)



9 - This bag from River Island makes me so happy! I bought it a couple of months ago but haven't gotten it out until recently as I was waiting for the sunshine. It's extremely bright, almost neon orange which is quite out there compared to what I would normally choose. However I am obsessed with orange at the moment and could't resist buying it... (approx. £20)


10 - Rimmel nail varnish is an unhealthy obsession of mine and I rarely make it out of Boots without purchasing a new colour. These two colours have been particular favourites recently as they're both bright and beautiful summer colours. Also as I mentioned earlier I have a real love of orange at the moment and so these nail varnishes are perfect! The colours are '705 Tangy Tangerine' and '440 Sun Downer' (approx. £2.99/£3.69 respectively)


I can't believe it is June already, this year has gone so fast!

xo

Disclaimer: I am not sponsored for any products, these are all my opinions

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you to take part in the Liebster Award over on my blog www.lilliputianrose.co.uk Just a few questions to get to know other bloggers and introduce new blogs to other people. Be fun if you took part too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely take part :-) xx

      Delete